Most companies invested in customer engagement and higher search engine page ranking results are engaged in social media. Interaria recommends an active social media strategy for sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
We encourage our clients to form a social media strategy along with a practical social media work plan by answering questions such as:
- Who is in charge of our company’s social media engagement?
- Who monitors and creates content to our company’s social media pages?
- What are our goals for social media?
- What is our content strategy?
- How do we share authentic content?
- How do we engage with our audience in social media?
- How do we build brand awareness in social media?
- How do we get more impressions and interaction in social media?
- How do we manage negative feedback on social media?
- How do we report on our social media activity?
Results and authority positions in social media don’t happen over night. By working consistently and smartly social media doesn’t have to feel overwhelming. We highly recommend approaching social media like any other important task in your company: set goals, set responsibilities, brainstorm ideas, set workflows, set accountability, set reporting with time based tracking on results. Interaria offers social media management and social media tracking services for companies needing a third-party company for all or some of the engagement work on social media. We can help to create social media project plans that include goal setting, content development and sharing, and reporting on results.