It’s been estimated that an average non-voice mobile use in the USA will rise to past 3 hours a day by 2016. Mobile devices have become an interconnected part of our lives for both work and leisure, and anywhere in between.
Work goes where we go, from a breakfast table to a morning commute, from office desk to a lunch break, and from an evening correspondence to after-hours surfing and brainstorming. Empowering mobile technologies shift our definitions of a workday and how work tasks should be organized and conducted.
While it may be challenging to design complex web application processes for mobile use, it is absolutely empowering for our web application development clients to be able to manage their customer data and content with mobile devices. Designing user interfaces for mobile requires special UX planning in order to establish a system network that is user-intuitive and simple to use. Data tables need to fit to mobile screens; content needs to be formatted in an attractive way; user needs to be able to track and manage data without losing track of the flow. To accomplish all this it becomes quickly clear that mobile development shouldn’t be an after thought.
Over the years, Interaria has gained valuable experience in designing and developing interfaces and applications for mobile platforms. Below is a breakdown of some of our application feature experience for mobile. We are referring to our web application work for mobile that is fully custom coded by our web and mobile software development team by using PHP, MySQL and HTML5 codes mainly in jQuery frameworks.
User Account Application Systems for Mobile
- Interaria has designed User Account systems for mobile. Users are able to login to the My Account on a mobile specific platform and manage all of their My Account data specifically formatted for mobile device use.
Social Application Systems for Mobile
- Users can interact, make and save posts, reply to posts and post image content using mobile web specific interfaces
Posting Photos Application System for Mobile
- Users can post photos by accessing their photo libraries and use mobile specific interfaces for uploading photos to photo albums and social discussion networks
Notifications System for Mobile
- Users can set and modify their preferences for text message, email and iOS push notifications
Posting Documents Application System for Mobile
- Users can upload and index documents on mobile platforms
Survey Application System for Mobile
- Users can conduct and enter in survey response information even when off-line (not connected to internet). We developed this iPad app specifically for medical rep use.
iOS App Development
- To learn about our iOS Development, please click here.
The bottom line: Interaria’s custom web applications integrate with mobile platforms. We specifically design and develop mobile optimized user interfaces for all streaming data driven content. We understand that our business clients and their end-users are not tied to their office desks, and that even challenging data tasks need to get done beyond the traditional definition of business hours.