Your website may have very different content and structure needs 12 months from now. Scalability design creates elegant solutions for new page, content, data and growth.
Core to scalability design is a strong commitment to functionalism: the design’s positive attributes and identity should not pose significant compromises to the website’s usability, content growth, content reduction, and changes in the navigation structure.
- design and code for new pages so that they can be seamlessly created and integrated to the site’s navigation structure
- design and code for sub-menu designs that can be expanded without breaking any existing design or page layout
- content structure design that can be expanded without breaking any existing design or page layout
- design and code for AJAX animations that allow content increase and content deduction
- design and code for online store management that allows catalog growth, new product categories, and cross-referencing new products
- design and code for member activity management that takes into account a growing member base on the site and how an increased interaction displays and functions on the site
- CMS code that allows managing new content types
- CMS usability and user-flow design that functions optimally even if the amount go content and pages to be managed grows significantly
- documenting any restrictions in content growth, such as number of allowed characters in dynamic form fields