For dynamic web and mobile sites that integrate heavily with web applications Interaria recommends developing a custom dynamic code base for the content management system rather than relying on off-shelf content management solutions.
Interaria’s PHP/MySQL Content Management code bases integrate seamlessly with our web application systems. The Interaria Web Development Framework is designed for developing CMS solutions for large web and mobile application systems that feature product catalogs, expiring promotions, news and events listings, member accounts, and document and article libraries. The Interaria Web Development Framework is a custom PHP/MySQL code library developed by the Interaria team for building database driven web applications that interact with the Interaria content management system.
Interaria’s CMS solutions set our clients independently to
- Add and edit website’s text content
- Post, re-organize, delete and re-size their website’s image content
- Manage and expand project portfolios (always a custom solution based on client’s needs)
- Manage and expand product catalogs (always a custom solution based on client’s needs)
- Manage and expand team and staff pages
- Post, organize and index/categorize (for search results) newsletters, press releases, resource documents
- Create photo albums
- Generate new subpages with new content (different format options possible)
- Manage content visibility by schedule features and on/off-line toggles
- Manage mobile media content
— This is all done through a custom designed, password protected special Admin interface that resides in the client’s website and web server, and all without any requirements for HTML skills or code knowledge.
APPLICATION FEATURES THAT [MAY] REQUIRE UTILIZING A CUSTOM PHP/MYSQL CONTENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- User registration and My Account systems
- Management of member databases
- Management of product catalog inventory systems
- Member directory listings
- Dynamic business profiles
- Custom social media networks
- Unique and very specific requirements for display and management of web and mobile media
- We have developed 30+ websites with custom Interaria PHP/MySQL script and database driven content management features.
- Our web applications integrate with content management features for data management. In order for site and application administrators to have a maximum control over site content, data, and scheduling, our web, mobile and web software application development may be integrate and utilize following Interaria content management features: Advanced text management, digital media management, document management, date and time based events listings, scheduled posting system, page order management, new page creation, email message text management, custom notification message management, collaborating and versioning, user level rights management.
PHP/MySQL database driven Web Applications.
RELATED BLOG POSTS
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PLATFORM
Today there are many wonderful off-the self site management systems that provide content management for web ad mobile site development. One of the most known content management systems is WordPress that started as a blogging platform but has since evolved into an ocean of web templates and word press developers. If your company is looking for a professional web and mobile presence but not needing any specialty software web application development there may be many proper off-the-shelf options that can be further developed and customized for your company’s needs.
There are many valid cases when an off-the-self solution may present its limitations, the most obvious limitation being how a template solution can be integrated with a database for unique web application management. While WordPress offers an impressive number of plugi-ins that can be set up to support various special content and application features, mobile apps and websites that rely on customer database, product inventory management, events calendar systems, automated database driven notifications and so on, should be developed on a robust PHP/MySQL development platform.
Our bottom line: to identify the most optimal content management technology and CMS solution for the task.