Data Search Web Application features deliver custom user experiences and increase data management. A user may want to use certain keywords for a content search. An application admin may want to make custom searches to the application data. Or a customer service representative needs to find a customer from a database fast.
Interaria can develop application systems that track the most used searches and suggest this information during the search. Search web application features can also dynamically suggest a list for searches based on what the user is typing. For instance when making a name search to a customer database, the system can suggest all names that begin with “DA…” as the user begins to type the last name. As soon as the correct search term is found from the list, user may select the name and stop typing.
We also develop extensive data sorting abilities and advanced search tools for custom data searches that increase data management and help with management of content and user base data.
EXAMPLES OF WEB & MOBILE SYSTEMS THAT BENEFIT FROM SEARCH FEATURES
Professional resource Web & mobile sites
Public sector resource Web & mobile sites
Travel Web & mobile sites
Booking Web & mobile sites
Business directory Web & mobile sites
Medical Web & mobile sites
Social networking Web & mobile applications
Advanced learning Web & mobile applications
Customer database and management software solutions
Database driven Web and mobile portals and admin areas
- Interaria developed and coded a data search web application for a Social Networking company where members can search through the content in social media posts.
- Interaria created a data search web application solution for a Social Networking company where admins can sort through data with search features.
- Interaria has developed and coded several search features for Administrator accounts for the member site Admins to better manage member accounts data.
- Interaria developed and coded a document indexing system for SensorTran. Each document is associated with keywords via the Interaria CMS. These keywords are integrated with a MySQL database that feeds out search results according to relevant document search terms.
- Interaria designed and coded a jewelry catalog website where each jewelry can be searched by its id-number indexed by the admin via the Interaria CMS system.
- Interaria developed and coded a Projects search feature for Hellas Construction where uploaded projects via CMS can be searched according to a project name based alphabetic logic and by project type and/or state.
- Interaria developed and coded Fishermen’s Network website where each fishing business can be search with several variables or with an advanced search.
PHP/MySQL database driven Web Applications