1) Client account systems for customers to access specific information and files,
2) Customer account systems for online stores, and
3) Member websites that require registration for participation.
Interaria develops on a PHP/MySQL database platform custom data driven user account systems to meet with the requirements of your website’s business model and the outline for ideal user experiences.
1) Client Login / Account Systems
Client accounts are very commonly needed for customers/clients to be able to access unique data and project specific files. In these cases accounts are typically assigned by the website owner (service provider). Examples of the cases for different industry based uses are many:
a) Creative industry (architects, designers, builders, photographers, consultants): sharing design and project files and tracking progress online is often crucial in order to create effective customer relationships.
b) Real estate agents: creating custom lists of properties by the customer’s specific needs creates efficiency and trust.
c) Financial and medical industry: Any monetary or sensitive information should be password protected and highly case sensitive.
Customers benefit from having an access to online accounts where they can view (and comment) project files and documents specifically designed or assigned for them. Interaria creates custom solutions based on individual needs. For instance we can create solutions that let you:
- post a file and define users (members) who can see it
- create custom slide shows and special image libraries
- associate a time stamp to any shared file to specify when it will expire
- send an automated email to your customer every time you post a new project file
- delete and re-organize files
- let your customer leave notes/comments associated to each file
- let your customers reset their password
A client login and account system is one type of Web application that "talks" with a database and runs on your Web server. Visually the interface and pages can be custom designed to match with your website or unique visual requirements according to each project.
2) Customer Account Systems for Online Stores
Online stores are often designed to give an option to create a customer account. While many online stores don’t make this mandatory the benefits are faster check out times with saved billing and address information. The accounts are also beneficial in storing previous order data and receipts and tracking packages. Typically customers have an option to create an account while checking out. Standard features are also secure password retrieval/reset process, and options to manage communication settings (such as wanting or not wanting to receive promotional emails).
3) Member account systems for specified online participation
Member accounts and user systems are these days everyday life on the Web. Typically any tracked interactivity by a visitor requires some form of quick registration in order to participate to discussions, leave ratings, post comments, and engage with other members. Examples of website features that require and/or benefit from member account systems are many:
- Posting product reviews and ratings
- Accessing member exclusive news
- Leaving comments
- Participating to interactive games
- Saving items to Favorite lists
- Sharing photos and video
- Scheduling a service or an appointment online
Dallas Web design & development company Interaria develops PHP/MySQL database driven custom Web applications. Setting up a user account system is typically one of the first steps in the process of designing entire database driven website features and user interfaces.
• More Information about Interaria /
Request a Website Design & Development Quote
Please call 214-909-3900