With a dynamic Content Management solution in place, our clients are not looking at a static website but are able to manage and increase the content on their site without any ties to us or our website and without any requirements for HTML coding skills.
Interaria’s CMS solutions set our clients independently to
- Add and edit website’s text content
- Publish, re-organize, delete and re-size website’s image content
- Manage and expand project portfolios (always a custom solution based on client’s needs)
- Manage and expand product catalogs (always a custom solution based on client’s needs)
- Manage and expand team and staff pages
- Publish, organize and index/categorize (for search results) newsletters, press releases, resource documents
- Upload photos with titles and text descriptions to a slide show
- Generate new subpages with new content (that follow a pre-set structural logic; different format options possible)
- Publish content for public or turn its status ’off-line’
— This is all done through a custom designed, password protected special Admin interface that resides in the client’s website and web server, and all without any requirements for HTML skills or code knowledge.
When should my company consider a Content Management System (CMS)?
Content Management System is a database integrated custom Web application that a website owner can access via Admin interface and utilize for updating website’s text and image content without any special coding such as HTML development skills. Even with HTML skilled staff in hand, CMS should be considered for streamlining frequent Web Master work on sections that require frequent updates (such as News, Events, Projects) as it reduces the total work time and decreases chances for coding errors or code typos. Interaria always custom designs and codes CMS so that your site’s future content growth takes place according to the set design and Web architecture structure established during the site’s "Message & Design" phase.
What are the benefits of having a Content Management System?
The benefits of utilizing and building up your company’s website content through CMS are:
- Minimizing visual styling errors during site updates by using already set style options
- Faster overall update time
- Streamlined update routine, no chaos
- Update responsibilities are not tied to IT personnel
- Empowerment to edit and add content to the site as often and and as much and as little as needed without worrying about update costs
- Generated content can be tied to database for custom searches on the website
- Photo upload system may re-size photos for the Web (with no requirement to use Photoshop or some other image edit program)
- Interaria utilizes PHP/MySQL programming language for custom programming CMS code and systems. PHP is an open source based programming language with no ties to expensive software or server licenses for your company (such as not the case with cold fusion based code for instance). PHP is a very widely accepted and popular code language, and today many large companies (for instance Facebook) has chosen to develop their sites on a PHP platform after experiencing continuous hick-ups with other programming languages that used to be regarded as more commercial.
- Interaria is a design driven Web media agency. Our CMS solutions are coded for fully custom designed websites according to your company’s brand messaging and identity design needs. Unlike template CMS solutions, Interaria’s CMS solution gives us free hands to design each site the way we want it. Our design and technology team work hand in hand making sure everything in your site is in balance. Our sophisticated technology solutions enable us to code brand focused graphics design content in each website and systemize it for CMS solutions where needed.
• More Information about Interaria /
Request a Website Design & Development Quote
Please call 214-909-3900